Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cool Thank You's

Okay, so when your daughter calls you up on a Friday evening and asks if you can make her 10 thank you's for Monday what do you do? I just so happened to have 10 thank you's that I was going to use for those end-of-year gifts I got at work, but I decided that since hers were going to be for all adults and mine were for mostly children that I would hand them over and make something for the kids. These came together in no time only because I accidentally found my stash of popsicle sticks a couple of days ago - otherwise you would be seeing something else here.
What's good about these is that you can get 4 of them out of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, however, you will need extra postage if you tie a bow on the stick - which I thought was necessary of course. You also have to write your message on the white insert before you adhere it over the stick or you'll have some really bumpy handwriting.
I have seen numerous posts of these on Splitcoast and I don't know who to give the credit to - just know that they are not my original idea.
Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Fresh Cuts
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, YoYo Yellow, Gable Green, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Popsicle stick, White 1/4" grosgrain, scallop, 1 1/4, and 1 3/8 circle punches, white gel pen
BTW - I sent them off in regular business size envies that I stamped with more orange slices. Cool eh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.