Sunday, October 20, 2019

Inktober 2019 - Days 1-14

Yes, I'm participating in Inktober again this year.  Some of the official prompts are going by the wayside as is usual for me.  I also saw that there's an Inktober Tangle list of prompts, so I'm either combining them with the official prompts or having them stand alone.  In any case, here are the first two weeks of my attempts.

I purchased a Pink Pig 4x4 sketchbook just for this challenge.  It has a little more than the 31 pages that I will need to complete this challenge.

Cover Page


Day 1 - Ring


Day 2 - Mindless


Day 3 - Bait


Day 4 - Freeze


 Day 5 - Build 


Day 6 - Husky


Day 5 - Enchanted


Day 8 - Frail


Day 9 - Swing (off Prompt) 
Used prompt from Inktober Tangles - Lola


Day 10 - Pattern
A Tern with the pattern Cubine


Day 11 - Snow
A snow globe chrysanthemum using Tangle Inaflux


Day 12 - Dragon
With Tangle Floo


Day 13 - Ash


Day 14 - Overgrown 












2 comments:

  1. you do so well with your lovely inktober pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always amaze me, how organized and disciplined you are.
    My favourites are the Ring, Enchanted and Dragon. I loved the quote in Build. And the Mindless one made me think of - well, I am so tired I can't remember if it's Linus or Calvin who saw the inside of pumpkins as brains being scooped out...

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.