Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teapot Tuesday 161

Behind Door Number 1 we have the Yellow Flower Ladybug teapot.

Behind Door Number 2 we have the I'm a Little Teapot Ladybug Teapot.

Behind Door Number 3 we have the Ladybugs and Leaves Teapot.

And of course there's a story to go with it that you can find here.

I chose to combine the teapots in a matter of sorts.  I have yellow flower(s), leaves, and a lone ladybug on my card.


The stamps are from the new set Array of Sunshine which is a hostess set.  I stamped the background with Daffodil Delight flowers stamped off once, then masked and the leaves then stamped in Old Olive.  The three raised and layered flowers use a multitude of ink pads - Daffodil Delight (straight and stamped off once), Crushed Curry, More Mustard, Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Dusty Durango, and Cajun Craze.  The little ladybug is a wooden one that I have a bag full of in different sizes.

While it took me a while to do this card (all those layered flowers and masks took time cutting), it was good to focus on.  It's been a crazy weekend and without power at school, crazier even. 

Our destination this week is a fellow teapotter who is undergoing some pretty extenisve surgery today.  We're all wishing her well as you can see in the gallery this week. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing wonderful card for Julie! I love it and glad making it provided some winding down time!

    It is truly beautiful and I can see the teapot behind each door in it! I so enjoyed reading your email right before I went to bed last night! Holy cow girl! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.