Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teapot Tuesday 159


There is a wonderful little scene on this week's teapot.  Reminds me of the covers of the Lumby Line series.  You bet there's a story to go along with this one - click here

In the challenge translation Cindy said to bring trees, well I brought trees.  I think maybe too many trees at that.  They're more overwhelming than I had planned.  And instead of people houses I have bird houses! 


The birdhouse border stamp is an old SU stamp that I got on ebay a little while back.  Though the houses are not exactly the same as those on the teapot, they are cute and I had fun coloring them.


This card is destined for one of our fellow teapotters who has just undergone a knee replacement.  I hope this brightens up her rehab.  I know that it is not an easy recovery.

But, as late as I am, I am venturing over to the gallery to peruse the other lovely entries.  You really have to click here to see Cindy's card alone (Mothermark) - it's a jaw-dropper!  And Sabrina (cook22) has a waterfall card you won't want to miss.

2 comments:

  1. Love the birdhouses! I really wish SU had whimsical house stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teapot cards are so wonderful! Whatchoo talkin' bout, too many trees! Na uh!!!

    Love this Lorraine and so will Connie!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.