Sunday, September 12, 2010

All A Flutter


While I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago I tossed some supplies together quickly to bring along and played around with some of the new colors.  I used the single All A Flutter stamp and the masking technique to stamp these butterflies.  The colors are Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Concord Crush, and Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze.   


This card was stamped with Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride.  A little surprise was added with the new Petal Punch in Blushing Bride.


Inside is a little message from the hostess set Cute by the Inch.

I didn't add any sentiments to these cards.  I'll be keeping them in my desk at work for any quick ocassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.