Friday, June 20, 2008

Gifts of Talent

My upline Debbie is such a sweetie. When we went to Spring Fling (back in May) she gave us all a personalized notebook. Isn't it great!! I'll let you in on a little secret that I'm sure she won't mind me telling - she used SU's beautiful Afternoon Tea DSP and flowers from the Pretties Kit to embellish a notebook from the dollar bin at Michael's (and the beautiful pearl initial is from the dollar bin also)!!!! I think it's absolutely brilliant. (P.S. I've already CASEd it for Carol's Birthday and forgot to take a picture of that one, but I'll be making more.)


She also dropped by school the other day with the cutest gift card holders for the teachers (and secretaries - of which I'm one, yeah!). It's made from a long notes envelope! And of course, it's decorated to the nines. I know she nows how much I appreciate a handmade card - thanks Deb for sharing your talent.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.