Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CASEd Thank You

I was perusing the gallery entries on Splitcoast the other day and came across this card by Mercedes Weber. I hope she doesn't mind that I CASEd it - I did make it larger and added the ribbon element, but it is basically her card. I really liked the color combination and I was looking to make some quick and easy thank you's for the end of the school year. 3 x 3's aren't mailable which is why I made the card bigger, and the ribbon element lies flat and doesn't make much of a bump so I believe it will only need normal 42 cent postage. I recently got my new SU stamp set - Fresh Cuts - and things just fell into place. So I will whip up a couple more of these and have them with me at school to fill out and get right in the mail. Thanks Mercedes!

Recipe:
Stamps - Fresh Cuts
Paper - Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Real Red
Accessories - Key tag punch, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Beautiful cards AND bluebird babies!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.