Monday, July 11, 2022

Card Catch Up

GS1 graduated from Kindergarten last month and I whipped up this card for him.  The little stinker was so inquisitive he had to untie the diploma to see what was inside but since I hadn't planned for that to happen, it was just blank.  Luckily his mom was able to tie it up again and send me this picture because I forgot to take one before we left.


And here is the Graduate.  It was a short and cute ceremony.  They sang about 8 songs including one about all the states and capitols and another about all the presidents.  We kidded that he was ready for Jeopardy now at 6 years old.  


This card went to a friend, a teacher from the school I worked at, who just got a new position as a school principal in another school district.  He had been trying for several years to make that move and I am so happy for him.  I used that same blueprint background that I had used on the Father's Day cards, added some die cut macrame and star buttons.  The HAPPY is die cut and the "for you" was stamped and embossed in white EP.


The next three cards all use the same butterfly hot air balloon stamp from Unity.  And they are all colored the same - they just look different with the different background colors and the adjustment that my cell phone camera automatically makes.  (Which is very frustrating.)


Two retirement cards.......


And a birthday.


Now I'm off to put together an anniversary card that I forgot about.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, and congrats to GS1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do the years go! I think I would probably have opened the diploma too :D. That butterfly balloon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make the most amazing cards! I love the ceremonies they do for the little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always looking for ideas for general Happy, Congratulation cards. Love your "Happy" card.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.