Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Jingle Belles - Fa La La La La

There's a musical theme to our Jingle Belles Challenge this fortnight.  I had several ideas brewing but after going through a bunch of ideas and pulling out a bunch of supplies, I finally chose to go with this Concord & 9th Turnabout stamp set using the Andy Williams holiday tune for my sentiment.  


And since I didn't get a card done last week, I did two this time.  


I'm going to hop on over to the Jingle Belles blog to check out the other melodic entries.  You can join me by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the sentiment might not pervail right now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're absolutely right Christine. I thought about that as I was putting in on.

      Delete
  2. love, love, love every single thing about these beauties! and the turnabout background is outstanding! (i have seen that stamp like 1 million times and never wanted it until RIGHT NOW and i realllllly want it! :) thanks for FA-LA-LA-ing along with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - those are beautiful! They remind me of a pack of paper I got with a magazine. I must try to find it, as I am woefully behind on my Christmas quota.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.