Monday, April 8, 2019

Jingle Belles - We Three Kings


I know.  You're saying "what the heck?".  Look closely though.  Those cacti are bedecked in their Christmas finery and all ready to celebrate.  I've even given you the date - Dec. 25.  Going through some papers I came across this package of Christmas cactus stickers and, well, that's when I remembered that I hadn't yet made my card for the Jingle Belles We Three Kings Challenge yet.  I tried, believe me, to come up with a different sentiment, but aside from Feliz Navidad, I couldn't think of one.  Who will I send this card to?  Not sure right now, but probably someone a little prickly.

(It is colorful though, dontcha think!)



6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Christmas in warmer climes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i even have to tell you how much i loooooooooooooooove this?! the colors, the fonts, that fab stripey background, the sheer quirky je ne sais quoi... i love every single thing about this. (especially the clever gal who made it! thanks for celebrating trios with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Made me smile after a long day. The paper is fabulous, and I love the Christmas cacti - even though they're not "the" Christmas cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Cacti ... how fun is that ... absolutely love it ... so glad you joined our game-of-three at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I can't imagine anyone who would not enjoy getting this card. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.