Friday, April 19, 2019

Little Boy Birthday

Our little guy turned 3 earlier this month.  This is him before the chocolate face!


He's really into Paw Patrol and that's what the theme of his party was.  Here is the card that I made him inspired by this pin.  I could not find instructions for the pattern so I just winged it with what I had on hand.  


There were many gifts but mom and dad had asked for a limit to the toys and everyone was good with that.  It is so helpful to have a wish list, even for the littles, so you know what they can really use.  We got him a little cash register that he had loved playing with at a friend's house and some water shoes and sun protective shirt for the beach and water play at school.  Here he is playing with "Steve" (their name for it), a battery operated puppy he can take for a walk.  His dad is highly allergic to dogs so a real dog is not in their future, but they're okay with that.  


He's growing up much too fast!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your precious grandson, 3 is the cutest age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww - such a little cutie! Our littlest 'grand' will turn 3 in September and if all goes well we will be there to celebrate with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three already! My, how time flies past. His little dog looks sweet. I remember my brother and the cash register stage - he wanted a real one and in the end my dad found one somewhere. But to be honest, I think toy ones are designed to be more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can he be three? Happy belated birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.