Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Birthdays


Well this first one above isn't a birthday card, it's a little punched Santa rocker that I made for some little quick gifties.  I found the directions here.

The card below was for my office partner.  She likes the brown and red combo so I thought this would be a good choice.  The flower was made by layering some scrunched scallop punches over the punched flower.  I curved the petals and put a dimensional under each to make it really pop.


The next card was for our mail lady at work.  Her favorite color is yellow and although that's not a color I would go to at this time of year, I thought this was quite cheery.


Finally, this card was for one of our good friends that was celebrating his 60th birthday.  You will find that you will be seeing a few cards with this tree theme for these special birthdays coming up.  It's a long story, but it has some significance to us.  The challenge for me will be not repeating the design! We had a wonderful time at his party and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays.


2 comments:

  1. That rocker Santa is adorable! I also love the seasons birthday card - of course I'm curious about the meaning behind it :) Thank you for all the inspiration!!! Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little rocker is just sweet. I like the brown and red card - not sure if it reminds more of an anemone or a poppy but I love it. And Tree for All Seasons is one of my favourite sets :D.

    Wishing you a peaceful Christmas season and a happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.