I went up to clean off my workspace yesterday and found some pieces of things and just started playing with them. Of course I had to add more than what I already had going!
Started with the lattice (I think it's real name is Trellis, but I kind of like lattice better) and added a solid background behind it. The background was a leftover piece of Tea Party DSP I had in a box. The vines were directly stamped to the background paper. The flowers, leaves and vines are all from Vintage Vogue. I used So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose for the flowers and Certainly Celery and Glorious Green for the leaves. The centers were punched with the 1/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches. Some of the flowers were popped up to give it some depth.
The base is So Saffron and the finishing touch is the pink taffeta ribbon and bow.
I am sorely in need of some birthday cards. That's what I will put this aside for.