Saturday, April 25, 2009

Show and Tell

At our downline meeting last month we did some pretty fantastic projects. We used the new Big Shot embossing folder to create the lovely pink card below designed by my Upline Debbie. Then we used the magnetic mover and shaper to create the cute little birdie card designed by Dolly. And we made the Easter card below designed by yours truly. And lastly, we did some 3-D work, using the scallop envelope die to create the cute little Easter basket and we played around with the matchbox die (I didn't finish my projects yet, so sorry).


And I almost forgot to post these lovely handmade birthday cards that I received from Debbie, MariLynn and Carol. Aren't I a lucky duck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.