Sunday, April 26, 2009

INKredible Color Challenge 4/21

I have been so bad about the color challenges as of late. I always have good intentions, but somehow I have fallen behind. This week's colors were Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Always Artichoke.

This flower pot card was going to have oval punched tulips in it, but after trying to ink up my leaves and turning not only my thumb green, but three more fingers as well, I opted to get out the Petal Pizzazz set and stamp the flowers and leaves. Believe me, it is much better this way.

The DSP on the flower pot is from the Urban Garden pack. I happen to like gray (the color of my new car!!) but my mother-in-law doesn't, so she'll probably not like this. Oh well, I'm sure my mom will!

Please check out the "Color Girls" in my left column for their projects with these colors. I'm sure you're going to like them all!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Love it!! I need to make one of these one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect M-day card. I am going to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, these colors together really make your flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...had to do my own too. Made it in my big shot class.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.