Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day/Administrative Assistant's Day


Can I tell you how confusing this week has been? There has been so much going on at school - voting and visitors and bells and report cards and class trips and the play and a birthday and a death and Earth Day and Administrative Assistant's Day and 3 visits at home from the cable company..............shall I go on!

So confusing that I thought today was just Earth Day and tomorrow was Admin. Asst. Day, but they both were today. So when I got to work with my watering cans for Earth Day, the three that I had with me turned into gifts for the other secretary in our office and the girls in our sister school. And those clips that I made a couple of weeks ago for Thursday Throw Aways, the ones that I said I would use for the admins were left at home. I still haven't decided if I'm going to send them tomorrow or not.

I used my new flower embosslits die for the decoration on these. It was die cut in Whisper White and I used a sponge dauber to apply Pixie Pink ink to the raised areas.

Again, I copied the pattern from Julia Bettencourt's blog. I think these little "cans" would make great shower favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.