Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Teapot Tuesday 95

Fran (aka Philsmom) is our hostess this week.  She found this stinkin' cute fish teapot.....

She also provided a great story in the form of a poem.  Check it out here.  

Now I'm not sure that I followed the story too well, and my fish stamps are really limited, so here's what I came up with (BTW, I did use the colors from today's color challenge - Kraft, Bermuda Bay, and Real Red).


I think it's a little too simple, but I do love this color combination!   (I admit I was in a hurry to watch the Dancing With the Stars Finale!) 

The shells were stamped in White Craft and then embossed with clear EP.  The fish and the sentiment are from SU's Very Punny (retired) set.  Yep, he's my stand-by fish. 

It's Best Fishes to you Trish Lafish!  I hope you make your graduation!  Now, let's go check out the Teapot Gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.