Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is......


The 100th day at school. And as per my tradition, even though I am not there, I made pizzelles for the staff. My teacher-friend Anthony was nice enough to come and pick them up this morning and put them in the faculty room for the staff to enjoy. I usually make two batches so there will be at least 100 cookies, but I knew I'd be pushing it on my feet to make one batch. Tradition is tradition.


Today is also my son's birthday. Hard to believe that he is 28 already! (BTW, to be fair to my dear darling daughter, her birthday was last month and I gave her one of my special teapot cards.)



There was a demo challenge on Splitcoast yesterday to use this coffee wrapper as inspiration. I used my WOW Flowers stamp set and this week's INKredible color challenge colors for the card - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and More Mustard. I added just a teeny little bow-tie.
Now I'm off to make more Thank You's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.