Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teapot Tuesday 35

Another cool teapot this week don't you think! This was a gift from Cindy's son. I think he has very good taste. For the full story please check out Cindy's glob. You're going to love her card.


If my card looks very long that's because it is. I made it long enough to fit into a standard size business envelope or 9 1/4 x 4". I haven't quite decided what I'm going to use it for yet although I think it will be pretty versatile.



I used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set. for the flowers. The scallop edge was done with the slot punch and all the polka dots were punched out with the 1/4" circle punch, run through the Xyron sticker maker and placed on the card. The centers of each of the large flowers are popped up. The color palette is Sahara Sand and Whisper White.

So, tell me - what would you use this card for?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
FIVE DAYS UNTIL


6 comments:

  1. Five days until Pigs Fly? Snort!
    Am I on to sumthin?

    I love your beautiful teapot card! It is so pretty with the three different flowers and I love the many polka dots! Your cards are always so fun and unique! I love to see you every week!

    Keeping em coming, cuz if you don't I will be thinking the flying pigs carried you off!
    Snort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I would just use it as a "just to say hello!) card! you could write a nice long note inside it! and the little mouse guy? 5 days...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I would use this for a thank you, just a note, b-day... you'll just know when ya need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. love it. anyone would be glad to receive it for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flyin' pigs again...*scratches head* Hmmm...wonder what this is all about?!? LOL Better do a little more reading.
    What a beautiful teapot and love your inspiration card too. The first thing that came to mind is that it is a money card. Y'know, the kind you stuff full with hundred dollar bills and send my way. What??? That's not what it's for? Awww, shucks! rofl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so tasteful and classy that you could use it as a wedding card. I love the colour combo with that stampset. I'm feeling inspired now.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.