Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay It Forward...... I Love Gifts

Queen Bee had this posted on her blog so I thought I'd take her up on it.

Here's how it goes:

I love presents so I promise to pass on the wonderful things! Here is the deal: you want a present from me? Leave me a comment. The first three people to comment will receive a gift from me sometime this year. When? What? You won't know!! It's a surprise!! I'm going to do my best to comply with the rules of "something handmade," but I can't promise that. Life is crazy, you know!


Here is the catch: in order for you to leave a comment on this post, first you have to repost this on your blog. that means that you are committing to giving three presents to people. Got it? So post this on your blog, then comment to let me know. GOOD LUCK

And one more thing - please post a picture of your gift when you receive it.

So who will be the first three to receive a homemade gift from me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.