Friday, February 13, 2009

Look Who Woke Up

I meant to post this earlier this week - on Wednesday, I believe. It was a beautiful day in the 50's and as I stood at the kitchen window (which I've been doing a lot lately) I saw something up near the pool that didn't quite look like a bird. I got the binoculars - the ones I keep on the kitchen counter (doesn't everyone!!!) - to check it out and there he was. He just sat there in the sun for about 40 mins. and then went back into his den. I hadn't seen the little guy since early November and was worried that a fox or hawk had gotten him.

So I'm going by the chipmunk and saying that spring is closer than we think. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope Spring is close!!!!! This winter has been too long and too cold!!! I enjoyed our early taste of spring weather too!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.