Saturday, February 28, 2009

Inspiration Challenge - Napkin Ring

Have you ever heard of a company called Room Service Home? I hadn't until today when it became part of the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. We were to pick an item/product from their on-line catalog to use as an inspiration for a card or project. I really liked this napkin ring and wanted to take part in this challenge today.

This is the card that I made. I have the Itty Bitty Buds Hostess set that I've been waiting to use and I think it worked out well here.

I used a plethora of colors (that word was for my friend Arlyne, it's her favorite). The background is Pink Passion and Kiwi Kiss with Whisper White embossed with Swiss Dots.

The flowers are all stamped with markers in the following colors: Old Olive, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Orchid Opulence and Pumpkin Pie.

The bow is Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain.

When I decide what to use this card for I'll add a sentiment over the center panel.

So, did I nail it? What do you think!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo~ I LOVE your take on this inspiration! Just a beautiful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the inspiration! I will have to go check this company out!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.