Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I had to share with you the beautiful Valentine Card and Bookmark that I received in the mail from my fellow Blogger Dana. She says I inspire her which makes me feel good, but she herself is an inspiration as you will tell when you visit her blog. Talk about a sense of humor!!! She has that and so much more. Thanks Dana for the inspiration you have given me.

Just look at that card on a card and the embossed medallion on the bookmark. This lady has skills! And.... she also has a stamp with her blog name on it "Life Is Good" - how cool is that!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the pretty photos. They look better on your page than they did on my stamping table. (at least I can SEE them better without being surrounded by all my stamping junk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I hand painted the swallow using a chinese brush and ink that I MADE MYSELF the chinese way, by grinding charcoal and adding alcohol, then I scanned and duplicated them.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.