Thursday, September 16, 2021

September Anniversaries

Each September there are two anniversaries that are one year and one day apart and I usually do some variation of the same card.  This year was no exception.  I used the heart wreath stamp from The Greetery and added some die cut blossoms to it.  The Happy Anniversary is also a die cut.  I love the pretty postage stamp background with this.



Those wreaths are stamped in the same colors but notice how different they look with the change in the card base and die cuts.  Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. They are quite similar, subtle differences

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting ow the two wreaths look like different colours! Had me confused for a minute! Lovely cards Lorraine! Enjoy your weekend:-)
    Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little wreath. I really like the second one, and I think the postage stamp background is great.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.