Tuesday, January 5, 2021

More Christmas Doors - From the Lost and Found, er draft not posted file

Holey, moley.  Well, what a surprise was this that I found unpublished.  Six of the 25 Doors of Christmas that were in draft status.  I know I managed to get them on Instagram, but forgot to write them up here.  Oh well.  Better late than never.

I have all the fixings to make that snowman wreath but didn't get to it..... yet.  Snowmen can stick around for the most of the cold months, not just December, right?


I think I would love to drive through a little town like this.


The little gnome is waiting for an invitation into the owl house for the Christmas party.


I will be on the lookout for an old clock with a door to make a little scene like this one.


This was the precursor to the dancing gingerbread.


This seems like fantasy, but I actually got the idea from a real "goat shed" I saw on Pinterest.  Figured the reindeer would be a little more appropriate for this time of year.


All but one of the door drawings was done in a circle.  I was thinking that a few of them might be done as ornaments in felt, or little paintings.  One more thing to add to my To Do list for 2021.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found them! Nice collection, I do remember them from Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Could you print these onto card stock and create ornaments that way rather than recreating them in felt? Perhaps put a piece of felt on the back for support? Maybe do a buttonhole stitch around the outside??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the grazing deer in the first one, but my favourites are the little town in its bright happy colours ( a less crazy Whoville) and the precursor to the dancing gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.