Saturday, July 11, 2020

ICAD Week 5

It's been a bit of a crazy week here.  I should have published this earlier in the week, but I didn't get to it.  I've gone into the office twice this week and still working on things from home to try to get ready to transition the new person.  It doesn't help when the office machines that I need to use won't cooperate.  But I digress.... on with the cards for Week 5.

Day 29/61 - Citrus - Some Stained Glass Citrus Slices

ACMoore Watercolors, Micron Pen


Day 30/61 - Arcade

We used to love playing Skeeball at the arcade.  Can't do it anymore with my back.  This is a skeeball mandala.

Micron Pens, Zig Brush Pens


Day 31/61 - Font
This font is called Constellation.

Marvy LePens, Micron Pen


Day 32/61 - Earrings
I had done some tangling on wooden disks a few years ago.  These earrings are based on a necklace I made from the one with this pattern.

Micron Pens, General's Watercolor Pencils, Gel Pen


Day 33/61 - Periwinkle
What do these flowers and snails have in common?  They're both called Periwinkles.

Derwent Inktense Pencils, General's Watercolor Pencils, White Gel Pen, Micron Pen, Graphite Pencil, Arteza Watercolor Gouache


Day 34/61 - Board Game (Not)
But since it was the 4th of July, I was inspired to tangle something in red, white, and blue.

Micron Pens


Day 35/61 - Lantern
A red-veined Chinese Lantern plant to be more specific.

Arteza Watercolor Gouache, Derwent Inktense Pencils, General's Watercolor Pencils, Micron Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.