Thursday, July 23, 2020

Cards Not Index

I've not posted a lot lately other than my ICAD's (Index Card A Day Challenge) and going through some photos I thought I should post some of these.  Some thank you and birthday cards.

These first two are actually part of a trio.  I couldn't find the picture of the third one which was basically the same card except that the base was gray and the circle panel was blue (just the opposite of the first one).  I had seen a color challenge somewhere using these three main colors.  I had to look up whether peonies came in yellow and they did so I felt okay coloring them all So Saffron.  



I had found a sheet of these stamped bluebirds in my stash and used an oval die to cut them out.  We were monitoring our bluebirds at the time and these were very timely.  




And one last birthday/get well card for a Teapot Tuesday Challenge at the end of June for someone very special.   


One more week of work (three days actually) and with the end of ICAD I will have more time to catch up on card making.  I have a little mental list going as to what I want to accomplish.  I think it's time to write things down so I stay on track.

1 comment:

  1. I love the yellow peonies. I've seen some in the Botanic Gardens. And your bluebird cards are just beautiful.
    You have always done so much to enrich the lives of your fellow-workers - I feel sad that you won't be able to have the send-off that you deserve! Enjoy having more time.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.