Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sympathy and Get Well Wishes -

Boy, this has been quite a year so far hasn't it!  I've lost two cousins, a great aunt, an aunt, and my sister since the beginning of January and I'm kind of hoping that I don't have to make any more sympathy cards for a long time.  


One of our school nurses fell at school a couple of weeks ago and had to have surgery to fix her broken leg.  There is a shortage of school nurses already which makes not having her in the district ever so much more of a challenge.  I thought I'd send her a card to cheer her up.  



Tonight we were notified that tomorrow will be the last day of school for our students until April 14th.  Our teachers are using Monday and Tuesday to prepare remote class lessons.  What this means for those of us who work in the office is yet to be determined.  There's only so much of my job that can be done remotely.  I'll keep you updated.  

In the meantime, make sure to wash your hands and keep your hands away from your face.  And let's all hope that these quarantine practices will slow down this virus.  

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your losses Lorraine. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards sure are hard to make - but that big dandelion image is beautiful, with its connotations of time. I'm glad you were able to balance out the sympathy cards with the get well one.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.