Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Jingle Belles - Stuck On You

The goal this fortnight was to use stickers on our Jingle Belles card.  I had these cute stickers that someone sent me for Christmas.  I love the colors and the whimsy of them. I was lucky enough to have some of these papers out on my work table from the last challenge and they seemed to go together pretty well.  I may have to redo that sentiment though.  It seems a little out of proportion to the stickers on the circles.  


Here's a little closer picture of the stickers in all their cuteness!


I managed to get a little pink into this card to match the llama and fox.  Always good to have a little pink for Christmas.  And always good to see what the others have come up with for this challenge.  Won't you take a look by clicking here?

5 comments:

  1. Those stickers are indeed sweet. The sloth one reminds me a lot of some of the Australian Christmas postage stamps which have featured koalas hugging candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I don't think the sentiment is out of proportion. I think it fits well!
    Sunshine.
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh my gosh those funky winter animals are way too cute and you've used them perfectly! i actually didn't think the sentiment looked at all out of scale... until you said that lol!!! i actually think a white mat would be the only thing it needed to "embiggen" it however! (& srsly i thought the card was perfect until your words "influenced" me!) ;) so pleased you were "stuck on stickers with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the animals that you picked.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.