Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Jingle Belles - We Three Kings

Well, if I didn't have these three kings (thanks to Sabrina!), I would have to have three of something for this fortnight's Jingle Belle prompt.  But lucky I was to save this Christmas gift from the last JB prompt for this time. I kept it simple adding the two die cut pieces to a silver star embossed navy background.  I meant to add a jewel or pearl to the center of the gold star in the lower corner.  


The panel with the kings and camels is popped up giving just an ever-so-slight shadow effect.


I think at some point I am going to try these dies in more of a box type card.  The dies are line dies allowing you to place them on the panel wherever you want. We'll have to see how it works out with paper.  

So, please join me over at the Jingle Belle blog by clicking here to see all the other "3's".  Oh, and if you're keeping count (but surely you're not) I made two of these.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the layering and those dies are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the dies you used! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lorraine! Love how you popped up the kings and camels, it gives your card such a beautiful effect! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that is as clever as it is beautiful which is really saying something! i love that gorgeous silver star but my favorite thing might be that super subtle shadow that the popped up kings cast on the layer behind. so swoony! ♥ so pleased you could join our TRIO fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your white starry sky (hope I'm right, life is busy and I'm playing catch-up on my phone after spending the morning with a friend) to go with the white die-cut layers. Personally I don't think the star needs anything.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.