Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Happy Birthday #1 Son

Well today my son turned 39.  Jokingly I could say that we're now the same age, but I'll admit to a few more years than that.  We got to visit with him this weekend - he and his son were having a boy's weekend as our daughter-in-law was away for her sister's baby shower out of state.  It was a much needed visit for me to see them both.  I was sorry to miss our DIL though.

This card was one of those table clearing scrap creations.  I used the trimmings from the Bubble Wrap Day cards along with some strips and circles in the cast off pile.  A piece of washi tape and a quick HB die cut to finish it off.



I kind of like the bright colors on this - I hope he did.  



2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of strips and circles. It certainly doesn't look like a "from scraps" card.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.