Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Jingle Belles Header Inspired

Well, for the final Jingle Belles challenge of 2019 Lauren and Steph asked us to design our cards based on the beautiful header for their blog that Lauren designed.


So I took my inspiration from the deer, the lace, the doily, the snowflakes, and the frame.  My frame and snowflakes are a little inside out and my deer is a midget in comparison to the one on the header, but nonetheless cute.  I used the doily horizontally to make some snow mounds - there is one to the right of the tree it just doesn't show up too well in the photo.  I found some lace and added some gold ribbon to go with the deer antlers, the star on the tree, and the sentiment.  


My card base is Confetti White cardstock, all the rest is Whisper White.  I might just add some sequins or another snowflake on that hill, but for now I'm pretty please with the way they came out.  Oh, and as I've been trying to do throughout the year, I made two of this design.  


I have to thank Steph and Lauren for all the time and effort, AND all the love they put into this Christmas card challenge.  I know their time is precious and they give so much of it to the planning, creating their own cards, and commenting on everyone's cards.  And they do comment on every card.  I invite you all to click here to see all the wonderful contributions for this fortnight's challenge, and encourage you to leave a comment or two, or three.  

One last thing - Merry Christmas to all the Jingle Belles.  I hope to see you and create with you again next year.  Blessings to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful. The little touches of gold are beautiful, especially in the lace. I like the way the shape of the doily echoes the circle aperture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally have a minute to check in - this Christmas thing takes up too much of my surfing time! Just wanted you to know that I'm still here - still trying to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza ... that is not one, but two stunning cards ... always thrilled when you join us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic effect, the lace and doily.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.