Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sharing Their Creativity

My blogging friend Sabrina recently sent me a "just because" card.  It's so much fun receiving her cards because she is so talented.  Just look at the elements in this card.  Perfection right down to the beautiful necklace.  I haven't properly thanked her for this but I hope she knows it's so greatly appreciated.  (And it came in a handmade envelope of which you can see just a little at the bottom of the picture.)


And shame on me, while I was photographing the recent card, I remembered that I hadn't shared the birthday card that she sent me.  It's been displayed in our living room since I got it because it's so sweet.  That yellow bird could be Kirby our cockatiel!  Looks like he has a cool friend too.


Sabrina is the Queen of card techniques and fancy folds.  This card does fold up flat, of course, or it wouldn't have gotten here all the way from Ireland.  


You see why I couldn't put it away!


Thank you Sabrina.  It's always a special day when I receive one of your cards.  I've saved every one of them!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Lorraine! She does such amazing art work with her cards, such detail in them. I have one she sent me! And she had shown me your card awhile back!
    Have an awesome weekend!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D, I told Sunshine that I had used her little wing charm, after the verse that came with it got too messed up on my desk for me to use the whole thing. Glad you liked it. The envelope board was my best buy this year, I think. Thank goodness for a store in the city where my sister lives where I can get cheap packs of 12X12 paper.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.