Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Pink Christmas for the Cure - Jingle Belles

I haven't finished a Christmas card in quite a long time.  I've started a few, but my Christmas mojo has seemed to have lost its spark.  There are a few cards that I started over the last months that just didn't come together.  I'll get back to them.  But I couldn't go without taking part in the annual Jingle Belles Pink Christmas Challenge.  Our lovely hostesses Stephanie and Lauren each make a donation for each card posted to the challenge to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Kudos to them and kudos to all the participants for backing such a great cause. 

This lovely angel from Tutti Designs just arrived this week and I paired her with some white embossed snowflakes from Hero Arts and an SU sentiment.  She's die cut from some sparkly white paper on Pink Pirouette background.   


Our school wears pink on the third Wednesday in October in honor of two teachers that we lost to breast cancer and ovarian cancer.  We have a crab apple tree and a redbud tree planted in front of the school in their memory.   This was the message on my message board.


I'm heading over to the Jingle Belles to check out all the other Pink Christmas cards.  You can join me by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Christmas angel ... so glad you went PINK for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.