Friday, July 12, 2019

Garage Sale Finds

Thought I'd share my score at the Kirkside Garage Sale from June.  Better late than never.  Spent a whole $3.00 total for all of this.

A map, some envelopes, pretty nature related cards and Christmas cards to make my cards out of, and some funky labels.


That glass dome below was a quarter (I've seen them for a whole lot more in stores lately).  A glass candy jar, some stemmed glasses probably being repurposed for plants, and some little blue bowls.


Once again, we, the followers of rules or signs, showed up at opening time and people were already walking out with boxes of stuff.  In any case, I did find some great things.  I usually have pretty good luck at this sale.  It all depends what catches my eye at the time.  Too hot for garage saling now until the fall.  Now I just have to find time to put some of this stuff to good use again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you scored some great finds! I haven't been to a yard sale in two or three years and I rather miss them. We don't need anything, nor do we have space for anything extra, so it's not too hard not to head out treasure-hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking glassware, the dome was a great find. And I'm sure you'll find an interesting use for the map ...I have an example here. I'd be in the rule-follower camp.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.