Sunday, July 14, 2019

Catching Up on ICAD

Just continuing on with the prompts.  I have been keeping up day-to-day, just fell behind on the posting.  Here we go......

Day 31 - Mismatched


Day 32 - Caramel
I found a recipe for 1 pt. caramel cookies and made them.  They were delicious.  (Actually still have some.)  The recipe can be found here.  


Day 33 - Ogee
I took the ogee pattern and made my own flag in preparation for the 4th of July.


Day 34 - Constellation
The Crab (Cancer) Constellation seemed appropriate for this day as it was the first day of HWNSNBP's unofficial crabbing season.  (That is catching blue claw crabs, unlike that pictured.)


Day 35 - Pine Tree
Well, I think I combined the prompt of the day with something else entirely.  Though you will see that there are pine cones on the pineapple.


Day 36 - Thesaurus
Completely for fun!


Day 37 - Botanical
This was a little bit of a cheat as I had been playing with this card whilst doing the ribbon in June and set it aside thinking it might come in handy in July.  



1 comment:

  1. Love, love the thesaurus! He's brilliant. I like the crab a lot too.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.