Thursday, May 16, 2019

April Birthday Cards and Some From May


My co-worker is a horsewoman so I put this together for her birthday.  Below is a close-up of the die cut inlay.


My blogging friend Sabrina's birthday is also in April and this is the card I made for her.  Some floral alpha stamps that I watercolored with birds and foliage die cuts.  


And this one was for our daughter-in-law.  I do love the wreath maker!


The stamp on the next two cards so reminded me of  my grandmother that I had to have it.  I ordered it from Viva Las Vegas stamps and when I got it, promptly lost it.  I swore my grandmother was messing with me.  I gave up looking for it and ordered another one and had to use it on my uncle's birthday card and made a second one to have on hand for, well, that situation has yet to be determined.



This last one is for our friend's anniversary.  All die cuts and rather an abstract bouquet.   


I used the Press and Seal technique to capture those diecuts where I wanted them before adding glue to the backs and placing them on the card front.  



2 comments:

  1. I love my card - thinking of framing it later on as it's not simply birthday. The inlaid sentiment on the horse one looks really wonderful. I like that stamped wreath, too. Thank you for the samples of Press 'n Seal you sent last year - having used them, DH bought me a roll when he was over in the autumn and I guess he'll be getting me another one this year :D.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.