Monday, March 25, 2019

Jingle Belles - Rockin' Robin - Put a Bird on It

The Jingle Belles want us to Put a Bird on It this fortnight.  I have no shortage of Christmas bird stamps. In fact, I think I've used a couple of them in the last couple of challenges.  But that didn't stop me from finding some more to play with.  This came together with a new tool - the Gina K Wreath Builder template in conjunction with my Misti and some Avery Elle stamps.  Those little penguins and snowflakes are all individually stamped - that's not one big stamp.  The Wreath Builder let's you make a mandala or wreath out of basically any small stamps.  


We've got some synchronized penguin swimmers here circling Esther who is wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.  I colored those penguins with some alcohol markers.  The sentiment is die cut and I added some white sequins for sparkle.

I hope to be back tomorrow with another birdie to share.  It's already colored, just have to pull it all together.  In the meantime, you can stop by the Jingle Belles blog to take a look at the Christmas aviary over there.  


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is so stinkin' cute ... what a fun use for the wreath builders ... so very glad you #putabirdonit with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!!! you are a GENIUS... penquin mandala/wreath/thingie?! why the heck didn't *I* think of that, eh?! thanks for celebrating "season's tweetings" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful penguin frame for the bigger one inside. This is just delightful. No shortage of Christmas birds in your stash, I am sure! I know mine is full of them.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.