Friday, March 1, 2019

Happy "Flying" Pig Day



Task of the Day - give words of encouragement to those who need it.  This is the foundation of celebrating National "Flying" Pig Day......... according to me.  And who doesn't need encouragement from time to time?  Actually, we should be doing this every day, but I find it's always nice to celebrate holidays because you usually make a special effort to do so.  


I sent these cards to my "Pig Ladies" this year.  Hopefully they all flew in on time to remind them to celebrate. 


I managed to squeeze these in amidst all the baby shower prep.  But you know I love doing this kind of stuff.   


My thanks to Sabrina for sending me this cute flying pig spinner card.  She flew a very long distance to get here and I love her!


And Dorrie send me this wonderful tote bag and......


a paperback book to read and share with my grands when they get a little older.  (I am so looking forward to reading this on Sunday when things slow down a little.)  Thank you Dorrie!


And I don't think I shared this sweet little flying pig ornament that Lauren sent me this past Christmas.  I couldn't bear to put her away with the other ornaments.  Lauren, you're the best!


Thanks to all my "Pig Ladies" for all the encouragement that they give me throughout the year.  We soar together!

4 comments:

  1. I have learned something today - I was totally unaware there was a 'Flying Pig Day'!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy pig flying day! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that for once I remembered both to make and mail a card to help you celebrate - I'm glad she arrived in time. Thank you for the one who flew in here :D.
    That little felt pig is adorable, I would keep it out too. In fact, several of the ornaments you sent me - the tin bell and the bent spoon - took up all-year residence on the birch branch that was our Christmas tree two years ago and which I never took down, just disencumbered of all the Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable post Lorraine, your little flying pigs so so cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.