Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Jingle Belles - More Glitter

I'm glad I squeezed some time in to move forward with this idea for the Jingle Belles Glitter/Metallic challenge.  I used a Lil'Inker stamp - Tis the Season.  Stamped it in VersaMark on Crumb Cake paper and embossed with gold EP.  Then I got out my Gansi Tambi Starry Colors metallic watercolors and painted away.  Yep, I stamped it three times.


I used an oval die to cut out one of the  images and trimmed down the other two into slightly smaller rectangles. 


The oval piece I added to a gold foil card back from a package of such that I picked up last year at an after Christmas sale.  They are very shiny and hard to photograph.  They are also very warped right now which made it even harder to take a decent picture of it. 


I layered some brushed gold paper on a Crumb Cake card base for this one.


And on this one added those two layers to another gold foil card base.


I really like the way these came out.  I have another stamp that I think I might try with this method and will certainly share it if I do.

Heading on over to the Jingle Belles blog to see all the other glittery goodness.  You can join me by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like the look of the metallics on kraft, especially with the gold embossing, gorgeous. It's such a shame that metallics are so hard to photograph, but we all know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh Lorraine! This is just so wonderful! What an utterly stunning card! Yowza! So pleased you could get sparkly with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza ... that is some shimmery golden & silvery goodness ... love your beautiful painting ... always thrilled when you *shine* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.