Thursday, February 21, 2019

Jingle Belles - All That Glitters

This fortnight the Jingle Belles have challenged us to make glittery/metallic creations.  I've got a little of both here, though you might not see the entire sparkle of it.  The outside frame is some silver metallic paper that looks like it's been hammered.  Onto that I added a frame of royal blue glitter paper (which doesn't shed too much glitter thank goodness - don't you just hate when that happens!).  The bells are die cut from silver metallic paper and I laid them over a piece of watercolor paper that I had been experimenting with Colorburst powders on.  IRL it has a real 3-D kind of effect of the sky beyond those bells.  


I'm still mulling over whether to add a sentiment to the front, and if I did, what would it be?  

I don't know if I'll get to a second card before the challenge runs out, but I will try.  I have several ideas that I'm going to write down in case time becomes a factor because I'm sure I will forget if I don't.  

You should check out the other glittery creations over at Jingle Belles - just click the highlighted link.

5 comments:

  1. What metallic and glittery gorgeousness ... love that dark blue glitter and the die cut is lovely ... so very glad you helped us *shine* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, I find great quotes on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazingly dramatic & appealing! Seriously just off the charts of WOW! So pleased you could get sparkly with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.