Friday, December 28, 2018

A Couple More Christmas Cards and Tags

Of course, leading up to Christmas I realized that there were a couple of cards for special people that I had to finish.  This first one was for my daughter's boyfriend who became her fiance on Christmas Eve.  I used one of my star ornaments on an embossed panel.   


This one was for HWNSNBP.  Normally you probably see cardinals among those trees, however, I thought it more appropriate to add bluebirds - two of them.  


These were some of the tags that I made for Christmas gifts.  I love these little Polar Peekers!


I even used them for our grandson's Christmas card!


I received a couple of beautiful handmade cards also which I will do a separate post on soon.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and tags, Happy New Year Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, Christine! And thanks for all your lovely comments throughout the year.

      Delete
  2. Gorjuss cards Lorraine! Put a smile on my face for the day!
    Sunshine
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear Sunshine. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  3. The star ornament looks fabulous on that geometric 3D embossing. And of course bluebirds are the perfect bird on your card for HWNS NBP. I'm sure you would prefer not to have the deer in real life! But they look great on cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right about the deer. Best on cards! Happy New Year!

      Delete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.