Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy 60th Birthday, Get Well, and a Wedding Card Too

The last of our Table 7 gang celebrated her 60th birthday the end of October.  This was the envelope for the card I made.


Once again, the seasonal theme for our group.  Each of these seasons is a separate die but I chose to keep them together in a square format, backing each season with an appropriate color.  You can't tell from the picture, but the sentiment "Celebrate" is die cut from a wood veneer sheet and painted with bronze glimmer paint.


A co-worker of HWNSNBP's recently had some neck surgery.  I thought this sentiment was appropriate and stuck with the fall theme.  


Inside.


And lastly, another wedding card for Rachel using the colors of the Philadelphia Eagles - favorites of the bride and groom.





3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your beautiful cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorjuss! I love the envelope, it looks like real wood! You had me fooled for a minute! The wedding card is so pretty, I am sure everyone of the recipients will love them!
    Sunshine
    ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That envelope has a real wow factor, and the little acorn is so cute. I love the leaf and ribbon border on the get well card.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.