Friday, August 17, 2018

Mini Scrap Collages 169-175/365

So I have to say that I haven't given up on this 365 day project, but I've decided that I'm not going to try to catch up, just go forward from here until I have 365 finished.  That could mean doubling up some in the future but I'm not going to hold myself to that.  July just got a away from me with additional summer activities and projects that had to be on the front burner.  I do have ovals cut and prepped for a few weeks more which will help as this summer and month of August comes to an end.  








2 comments:

  1. I'm a great believer that there isn't enough time to play catch up, just do what I can going forward. And you have all those beautiful index cards to show for July/August, as well as much else, I am sure. I really like the use of DP in these. The first one has a lovely minimalist Asian look. And the deep colours of the bottom one are striking. The butterfly reminds me somewhat of the paisley wrapping paper I sent you on something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just jumping in where you're at is the best option (as my oftentimes lack of commenting will attest!). Today my favourite is the last one - there's just something about b&w and a touch of brown.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.