I took some scraps of dsp and cardstock that were on the table and leaving the largest piece intact, tore the others up and glued them randomly to the base piece.
Then I picked out some stamps that I could randomly stamp over the paper in VersaMark ink and then embossed with black embossing powder.
I took that piece and cut it up into 1" squares. I rearranged them on the table until I found an arrangement that I liked.
Those pieces were then glued to a solid color piece.
And that piece was then added to another solid panel and then a card base. You might not be able to see it too well, but the orange panel and the kraft base were stamped with plain VersaMark using the same stamps that I used on the squares.
I did add the thick baker's twine before I glued everything together.
I really like how it turned out and wound up using it as a birthday card for a coworker.
I also found a couple of these pumpkins that I had colored but had not assembled into cards yet and added them to some similar bases. These are going to go out for Thanksgiving wishes.
To this one I added a little strip of cork and a few button leaves threaded with twine.
This last card was from the scrap box. The oval had the inking on it already, I just added the stamped feather and gave that some gold highlights. The centers of the flowers were rolled cardstock coils I found in the scrap box. I dabbed some gold Wink of Stella on the edges of them and also gave some more sparkle to the tips of the black flowers.
I should have gotten these out for Halloween, but will be glad to use them for Thanksgiving coming up in the next few weeks.