Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Tangles

I'm starting my Tangle calendar again for 2016.  Here are the tangles that I worked on this month. Listed by date, name of tangle, and name of the tangles originator.

Jan. 1 - Win-Zetta/Lorreta West
Jan. 2 - Gotcha/Karin Godyns
Jan. 3 - Layse - Sandra Strait


Jan. 4 - Contacted/Allyn Mae Johnston
Jan. 5 - Marnie/Chrissie Frampton
Jan. 6 - Hua/Damy(Mei Hua Teng)


Jan. 7 - Oybay/Antonine Koval
Jan. 8 - Puchong/Michelle Linn
Jan. 9 - Plop/Beth Snoderly
Jan. 10 - BALA/Damy Teng


Jan. 11 - Autumnal/Daniel Lamothe
Jan. 12 - 2-S/Mina Hsiao(Ping-Min Hsiao)
Jan. 13 - Calix/Judy Murphy


Jan. 14 - Fe-Ba/Lisa Chang
Jan. 15 - Sand/Adele Bruno
Jan. 16 - Wedge/Rosemary Turpin
Jan. 17 - Jasmin/Simone Bishoff


Jan. 18 - Organic/Sayantika Ray
Jan. 19 - Damya/Hsin-Ya Hsu
Jan. 20 - Subline/Diane Tai


Jan. 21 - Caught/Christine Reyes
Jan. 22 - Pineple/Mei Hua Teng
Jan. 23 - O'Brien/ME - Inspired by Sabrina's Photo
Jan. 24 - Unnamed/ME - Inspired by a stitched card I saw on Pinterest, lost link


Jan. 25 - Croissant/Yu Ru Chen
Jan. 26 - 2SS2/Mina Hsiao
Jan. 27 - Planateen/Sandra Strait


Jan. 28 - 25 Castle Street/Neil Burley
Jan. 29 - Snowflower/Cynthia Gannon
Jan. 30 - Drifts/Chris Gerstner
Jan. 31 - Tamisolo/Hanny Nura


I'll post some of the tiles I worked on at a later date.

4 comments:

  1. 8, 11 and 30 are my favourites. I had to do a double-think and follow your link on your O'Brien one, LOL, because my first mental
    association when you said Sabrina and O'Briens was the liquor store!
    20 looks as if it would make a cool paper sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've become so accomplished with your zentangling!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.