Sunday, April 12, 2015

Quick, Colorful Thank You's

I needed a small bunch of thank you's last week so I was glad I found what was left of this sheet of colorful striped scrapbook paper.  And as I was going through my box of things to recycle I came across a handful of the flowers that I had punched out of kraft packing paper.  I gathered three for each card and scrunched them up and stapled them in the center. Then I grabbed my bunny dies and ran them through the Big Shot a couple of times.  


So the bunny is popped up over the staples.  (And I did swipe the edges of the bunnies with some Crumb Cake ink but I don't think it's showing in the pictures.)  I just varied the placement of the scrapbook paper and the flower for some variety.


Quick and easy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.