Monday, August 4, 2014

Girl Baby, Boy Baby


A couple of our staff members have added to their families lately.  One new little girl joins her older brother and


one new little boy joins his older sister.


Congratulations all around!


Both babies and sentiments are from the new SU set Bundled Baby.  I also used Chalk Lines and Geometrical on the boy card, as well as the Tiny Triangles EF which I brayered over with Marina Mist ink.  I know it looks a little heavy in places but boys are rugged.

The background paper on the baby girl card is some All Abloom DSP.  I added some MS punched eyelet and a strip embossed with a new Sizzix EF called Psychedelic Dreams.  The card backing is in Strawberry slush.  The sentiment was punched out with the word window punch and tied on with some pink cotton crochet thread.

I was a little proactive and colored two more baby images to have on hand as there are a couple more babies on the way.  

If you belong to the Fan Club over at Splitcoast Stampers you can take part in their Dare to Get Dirty Challenges this week.  I'm not sure I'll be able to pull off 42 cards this week, but it will keep me busy and I can stamp standing!  Here's my first two cards, but I have to keep the challenge a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.