Though not your traditional green, my card fits this week's challenge of using predominantly red and green.
The background was made with these tape runners I found in the clearance bin at AC Moore, and even though I did use a ruler, the strips came out a bit crooked and funky. So I added a funky looking wreath made out of multiple-sized circle punches. Then I added a bit of red and white baker's twine and a bow of the same.
Note to self: It's much easier to wrap the wreath before you attach it. Luckily I had it popped up on dimensionals so I could feed it through.
Let's see what the other Jingle Belles have to share this time - click here.