Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Birthdays


Our beautiful daughter-in-law had a birthday this week.  

I cased this card from Tricia at the Speckled Sparrow and if you click on that link you will see some more cards that she featured as a set.  Each one of them beauties!


Also this week, a good friend of mine celebrated her birthday.  I was able to meet with her and another friend on the spur of the moment for dinner and we had so much fun.  


This card was inspired by a card I saw that Debbie Henderson made.  You have to check out her butterfly pop-up card here.  There aren't any butterflies on my card.  Instead I have flowers, but I loved the way she used multiple thought bubbles without any thoughts as part of the design.  Pretty cool, huh!  And this sentiment got the laugh that I intended it to which was a plus.


Happy Birthday ladies.  Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are so pretty! I love the embossed green background on the first and the woodgrain on the second is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.